I’ve come up with the vital visuals from each scene I feel are essential in bring my Ariel story together effectively. I have also thought about sources which I may be able to find these visuals in (movies, ads etc.) and made notes of these sources and/or specific scenes I feel will work effectively in bring my story together.
- A man walking on the beach, either with a dog, or a separate clip of a dog on a beach.
- A girl with only half her face showing above the water. [Americas Next Top Model]
- A man staring out too sea.
- A mermaids tail disappearing under the water. [H20]
The Tale of the Mermaid
- A prince and king having a heightened discussion. [Game of Thrones]
- A prince storming out of the hall/throne room. [Merlin, BBC]
- People/crew boarding the ship. [Pocahontas; Opening scene]
- Two men talking at the Helm of the ship. [Pirates of the Caribbean]
- A men looking deeply out to sea at the Bow of the ship
Under The Sea
- Kingdom under the sea [The Little Mermaid]
- Two girls talking about boys/gossiping.
- Two girls arguing.
- Mermaid swimming away
- Mermaid or front half of a girl swimming.
- Long shot of a lone ship
- Girl/person swimming next to the ship.
- A man shouting down to someone, could be from a balcony?
- Two separate clips of a girl looking shy and a man smiling/looking lovingly towards something.
- A girl and a man sitting intimately on a bed together
- People looking at a fish tank [Romeo and Juliet;when they first see each other]
- A mermaid looking scared [Aquamarine; when she’s trapped in the pool]